Voucher Terms and Conditions
- All gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- In order to redeem a gift voucher, all riders must have an ECPro account with Ryders Farm Equestrian Centre
- All gift vouchers feature a unique-ID and will not be extended beyond the expiry date
- All gift vouchers are non-refundable
- All gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost
- Please be aware we have booking terms for riders including weight/age limits - please ensure you are aware of these terms before purchasing a gift voucher (please contact us if you are unsure)
All gift vouchers are redeemed as Account Credit on ECPro. Account Credit can be used to book lessons, tokens or any other bookings via ECPro.
How to Purchase Your Gift Voucher
How to Redeem Your Gift Voucher
1. Login to your ECPro account and go to 'My Account'
2. Scroll down and select 'Already have a gift card? Check the balance or redeem here'
3. Enter the unique code from your gift vouher. Here you can check the voucher balance and/or redeem the voucher.
4. All gift vouchers are redeemed as Account Credit on ECPro. Account Credit can be used to book lessons, tokens or any other bookings via ECPro at the checkout stage.
If you need any help purchasing/redeeming a gift voucher or using our booking system, please contact us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide gift voucher cards that can be given as a gift to present your voucher code to make the perfect present! Please pop into the Reception, Monday - Friday to pick yours up.