All lessons must be pre-booked via our online system and paid for in advance.
If yourself or anyone in your household becomes ill or shows symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your lesson and follow government guidelines and NHS advice.
If you need to cancel a lesson, your EC Pro account will be credited to the full value of your lesson booking, provided you have given a minimum of 48 hours notice.
RFEC reserves the right to make changes to lessons or coaches if necessary, including cancellations at short notice. In every circumstance, we will endeavour to notify clients of such changes.
- (Ages 5+): All beginner riders are responsible for bringing a suitable person to lead/assist with the horse when required on the lesson - all training/guidance will be provided by the RFEC coach. RFEC cannot provide leaders at this time.
- We will not be running Tiny Tots sessions or lessons for ‘Tiny Tots’ riders (4 years old).
- All new riders are required to book an initial private lesson as an assessment for further lesson suitability.
RIDING EQUIPMENT (WHAT TO BRING):
- During this time, we encourage all riders to use their own hats, body protectors and boots while riding. These must be up to current, accepted standards; Please see our Facebook or ask a member of staff if you are unsure.
- We can now safely provide a limited number of riding hats for new riders to RFEC. We actively encourage keen riders to invest in their own hats as soon as possible. Every hat is thoroughly sanitised and cleaned under current guidance. We cannot provide riding boots for riders.
- NO TRAINERS OR SANDALS TO BE WORN
- Clean riding gloves must be worn when riding. Please sanitise hands regularly.
ON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR LESSON:
- Please enter the yard no more than 15 minutes before your lesson start time.
- Please keep the number of spectators to 1 person per rider from the same household.
- Your horse will be tacked up in their stable. Please lead your horse to the assigned arena when instructed to do so.
- New riders to RFEC will be taken through our new rider induction on their first lesson.
- Please enter the arena when your instructor asks you to do so. Your instructor will inform you when to begin mounting.
DURING YOUR LESSON:
For our safety, and your own please observe a 2 metre social distance AT ALL TIMES.
If an accident occurs, a member of staff will approach wearing the correct PPE. In the interests of health and safety, please follow their instructions carefully.
AFTER YOUR LESSON:
- Yourself or an RFEC team member must take the horse back to the stable and untack completely. Please leave ALL tack on the wooden saddle holder in the middle of the tack room to allow us to thoroughly clean and sanitise all equipment.
- We kindly ask you to leave the yard as quickly and sensibly as possible to minimise traffic.
- Sanitise hands on your exit - Hand sanitising stations are now positioned around the yard.
*By booking a lesson at RFEC you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these terms.
Many Thanks & Welcome Back - The RFEC Team