COVID-19: RFEC LESSON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All lessons must be pre-booked via our online system and paid for in advance.
If yourself or anyone in your household becomes ill or shows symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your lesson and follow government guidelines and NHS advice.
If you need to cancel a lesson, your EC Pro account will be credited to the value of your lesson booking, provided you have given 24 hours notice.
- All riders must be able to mount and dismount indepently and adjust tack, girth/stirrups etc.
- WE CAN NOW ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM BEGINNER RIDERS (Ages 5+): All beginner riders are responsible for bringing a suitable person to lead/assist with the horse when required on the lesson - all training/guidance will be provided by the RFEC coach. RFEC cannot provide leaders at this time.
RIDING EQUIPMENT (WHAT TO BRING) :
- During this time, riders must use their own hats, body protectors and boots while riding. These must be up to current, accepted standards; Please see our Facebook or ask a member of staff if you are unsure.
- Clean riding gloves must be worn when riding. Please sanitise hands regularly.
ON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR LESSON:
- The yard gate will be open between our teaching times.
- Please enter the yard no more than 10 minutes before your lesson start time and report to the outdoor noticeboard station adjacent to the Yard Office window (near Stable 7).
- Please keep the number of spectators to a minimum.
- Your horse will be already fully tacked up in their stable. Please lead your horse to the assigned arena when instructed to do so.
- Please enter the arena when your instructor asks you to do so. Your instructor will inform you when to begin mounting.
DURING YOUR LESSON:
- For our safety, and your own please observe a 2 metre social distance AT ALL TIMES.
- If an accident occurs, a member of staff will approach wearing the correct PPE. In the interests of health and safety, please follow their instructions carefully.
AFTER YOUR LESSON:
- Yourself or an RFEC team member must take the horse back to the stable and untack completely. Please leave ALL tack on the wooden saddle holder in the middle of the tack room to allow us to thoroughly clean and sanitise all equipment.
- We kindly ask you to leave the yard as quickly and sensibly as possible to minimise traffic.
- Sanitise hands on your exit - Hand sanitising stations are now positioned around the yard.
Many Thanks, The RFEC Team